Well hello there wonderful human being. It is so nice of you to want to know more about me. I just want to take a moment to thank you for your generosity.
(peeking to see if you are actually taking a moment)
Okay, now that we have thoroughly taken the time to respect the effort that it took for you to visit this page, let me tell you a bit about myself. In the 2017-2018 school year, I will be a freshman in college. Through my 13 years of schooling, there are some pearls of wisdom that I have come across that I thought that I should share with you. Because I have this experience, I know that this website is the perfect place to procrastinate. So while you are avoiding doing whatever it is, I will tell you how I think I can help you succeed. Some of it school related, some not.
So from this website, there are some goals that I have. Here they are in bullet form (because note taking has consumed my life)
- inform you of the best way not to drown in the process that society calls “high school”
- finally clean my room
- use this website to procrastinate doing various tasks including but not limited to studying and finding a job
- maybe organize my room and all of the school supplies that I have stored in it (I am a pack rat and one day it will pay off)
- prepare myself, while I take you with me, for my freshman year of college
- survive my freshman year of college
- to be continued….
Thank you soooooooooo much for your time. Have a lovely day and a lot of love/good things in your life!